WordPress Developer Intern
Become a part of our Creative Crew
‣ You will work closely with UXUI Designers and Project Manager on the Discover-Design-Deliver journey to develop WordPress sites for our Clients.
‣ Y(our) success is attributed to your Adventure ADN ;), creative skills, passion for the user experience, and commitment to positive everlasting impacts on society.
26 March, 2022 (GMT+7)
Your CreativeAdventure Experience
At CreativeAdventure, y(our) success matters.
Every day at work & every impacts you deliver to the society
With Training & Coaching by our seniors, & Cutting-edge collaborative tools
At inputs/outputs in weekly meetings, creative & networking sessions
Flexible schedule, monthly allowance, learning budget, special events and company activities
To commit yourself with opportunities on the creative career path
With the opportunity to officially join the Creative Crew on the next adventure
Your CreativeAdventure Journey
Your CA Journey
‣ Coordinate with other Crew members to ensure the success of CreativeAdventure Projects
Collaborative Effort & Will
With Startups and NPOs
‣ Implement, configure and manage websites using WordPress.
‣ Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable WordPress source-code.
‣ Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers.
‣ Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices.
‣ Compelling portfolio of WordPress development work.
‣ Know-how with professional design tools - Figma.
‣ Know-how with Task management tools (Jira, Trello, ClickUp, etc.) and Method (Kanban / Scrum).
Serving a bigger mission, commitments create our identity
Bingo! It’s a Match!
‣ Please note that the interview will be in English
We are open!
+84 932 423 423
+1 (808) 589 8365