Graphic Design Intern
Become a part of our Creative Crew
‣ You will work closely with UXUI Designers, Graphic Designers and Copywriters on the Discover-Design-Deliver journey to magnificent user experiences.
‣ Y(our) success is attributed to your Adventure ADN ;), creative skills, passion for the user experience, and commitment to positive everlasting impacts on society.
19 March, 2022 (GMT+7)
Your CreativeAdventure Experience
At CreativeAdventure, y(our) success matters.
Every day at work & every impacts you deliver to the society
With Training & Coaching by our seniors, & Cutting-edge collaborative tools
At inputs/outputs in weekly meetings, creative & networking sessions
Flexible schedule, monthly allowance, learning budget, special events and company activities
To commit yourself with opportunities on the creative career path
With the opportunity to officially join the Creative Crew on the next adventure
Your CreativeAdventure Journey
Your CA Journey
‣ Responsible for all Graphic Design outputs/deliverables AND
‣ Coordinate with other Crew members to ensure the success of CreativeAdventure 4Cs Projects
Adventure Design System
Collaborative Effort & Will
With Startups and NPOs
‣ Know-how with professional design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.).
‣ Artistic sensibility of design elements (check it out our DESIGNFOREVERYONE).
‣ Good English communication skills.
‣ Highly embody CreativeAdventure values of thoughtful problem solving & team player.
‣ Strong appreciation of Quality outputs, Visual communication effectiveness & Deadlines.
Your DNA “Plus”
‣ Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
‣ Know-how with professional design tools - Figma.
‣ Know-how with Task management tools (Jira, Trello, ClickUp, etc.) and Method (Kanban / Scrum).
Serving a bigger mission, commitments create our identity
Bingo! It’s a Match!
‣ Please send your CV and portfolio in English to email@example.com or press “Apply here” to use our application form
‣ Please note that the interview will be in English
We are open!
+84 932 423 423
+1 (808) 589 8365